For colleagues looking for a trustworthy employer, Architectural Visions Inc. or AVI is the window and door supplier and installer that consistently delivers high quality products to fit any project need and is focused on providing legendary service to all customers on all jobs – big and small. All AVI colleagues have a consistent belief in walking in their customers shoes, doing the right thing, and paying attention to details so that customers are confident in recommending AVI to other trade professionals, friends, and family.
Consider joining our team of knowledgeable window experts that consult and guide customers from design through installation to bring their projects and ideas to life.
Architectural Visions Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What We Offer:
- 100% Paid Training
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Free Health Care Advocate
- Vision Program
- Free Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Personal, Holiday) – 3 weeks 1st year
- Voluntary Insurance Options
Certified & Insured Window Installation Subcontractors
Architectural Visions Inc. (AVI) is in search of talented window and door installation partners with extensive construction experience. Subcontractors will work in accordance with our quality standards, safety practices, processes, and customer services standards to safely and efficiently install custom window and door products.
• Complete window and door installation, ensuring that an AVI quality job is done in a timely and safe manner
• Show extreme attention to detail and care for customer’s home by properly cleaning up following installation
• Have customer sign required documents, secure payment and return documents successfully to office
• Interacts with customers in a professional manner
• Loads / Unloads materials for job
• Maintaining a thorough knowledge of product, install techniques, and construction basics
• Mechanical skill: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings, and hardware
• Prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, windows installation, use of pertinent tools
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers
• Typical job schedule is Monday-Friday with start time of 7:00 or 8:00 AM
• Have a strong attention to detail
• Able to travel within the greater Atlanta region and surrounding areas if needed
• Must have Workman’s comp and General Liability insurance
• AAMA, OSI and/or Therma-Tru Certification is a plus
Give Mike Craver a call today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.
Mike Craver – Installation & Service Manager