To our Customers and Friends
The COVID pandemic has brought unprecedented changes to our lives and business. AVI has a responsibility to our customers, family and community to stay safe and healthy. Therefore, we exercise caution in every aspect of our daily routine and follow the safety guidelines outlined below with zero tolerance.
- Colleagues are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well and staff is screened daily at the beginning of a shift
- All staff must follow social distancing recommendations
- Time in common areas and contact with others is limited
- Vehicles are equipped with disinfectant wipes
- All surfaces an AVI colleague comes in contact with is cleaned regularly
- AVI staff practices frequent hand washing and avoids touching their face and mouth areas
AVI WORKS WITH YOU
AVI is open for your window and door project, our showrooms are open regular hours by appointment only and we can be reached by phone or email. Visit https://aviwindowsanddoors.com/contact-us/ for details about the AVI showroom nearest you. Anyone entering an AVI showroom, including employees, vendors and customers, is required to sign in. Social distancing will be practiced and enforced.
We will utilize virtual technology whenever possible, or we can meet outdoors or on-site when virtual technology is not feasible. If you are not yet comfortable with an in-home or onsite consultation, AVI offers a virtual, online experience. All you need is a computer or tablet, a tape measure and 30 minutes of time to connect with one of our experts, who will provide you with an estimated price to consider. We will confirm your estimate once we are able to measure at the home.
We appreciate your continued interest and trust in AVI. We look forward to providing you with the service and expertise AVI is known for.
The Team at AVI Windows and Doors – Architectural Visions, Inc.