Integrity Announces 2017 Red Diamond Achiever Awards
By: Architectural Visions
Integrity Windows and Doors has opened the door for entries for its 2017 Red Diamond Achiever (RDA) Award Program. RDA is an annual competition honoring the extraordinary work of industry professionals using Integrity window and door products in residential and commercial projects.
Through 10am CST on July 14, 2017, the RDA Award program gives professionals the opportunity to showcase their efforts, earn industry recognition, and join a select group of past RDA award recipients. Winners of this year’s competition will receive one VIP trip to the Integrity headquarters in Warroad, Minnesota, a donation to the charity of their choice, public relations support, and a winner’s badge for marketing use.
The panel of national recognized industry experts will select up to five Red Diamond Achiever Award winners based on:
- Overcoming construction challenges
- Complexity and Sustainability
All projects must be completed in order to be up for consideration.
The 2017 judging panel includes:
- Lou Manfredini – nationally recognized DIY expert, host of As Mr. Fix-It, Lou Manfredini’s Home Improvement Minute, HouseSmarts, and TODAY contributor
- Brian Pontolilo – consulting editor at Fine Homebuilding
- Shawn McCadden – nationally known speaker, business trainer, columnist, and award-winning remodeler
- Christine Marvin – fenestration expert and director of corporate strategy at Marvin Windows and Doors
Read the rest of this article and then apply to the Red Diamond Achiever Awards by visiting: DWMMag