Your Premier Residential Partner
Residential Project Success
AVI welcomes residential professionals with these important promises:
- Expertise that makes windows and doors easy from design to completion.
- Assigned outside sales professional to manage your project from conception to completion.
- Let us take the responsibility for the windows and doors and be part of your project team with the right products delivered on time.
- Best quality, design options and durability with Marvin Windows and Doors.
- An extraordinary showroom experience.
- Added Value Services to keep windows off your to-do list.
Not only do we promise these core principles, but we pride ourselves on these services:
- InstallationMasters™ Class & Marvin Authorized Installer Class: We go the extra step to ensure quality, which is why AVI installers have completed the nationwide InstallationMasters™ training and certification program. Our team of installation experts are experienced and trained on today’s installation standards and proper techniques.
- Our Showroom is Your Showroom: With 24/7 access, nothing connects with your customers like hands-on exploration of the products you’re considering. AVI’s Marvin Design Gallery wows you and your customers with architecturally designed displays, made with the same materials, colors and details as the area’s finest homes. Invite your customers, spread out your plans and make full use of our experiential showroom.
- Local In-house Service Technicians: Our friendly, knowledgeable consultants are readily available and easily accessible to help solve your toughest questions. Our industry experience is backed by years of working with the Marvin brand and receiving ongoing annual training. We provide total window and door solutions that solve all technical needs.
- Post Sales Field Service: We back our high-quality work with our 10-Year Installation Warranty so you can rest assured your project is protected for years to come.
- Quality Assurance: As part of the sales process, we’re always on the job visiting the job site, verifying that product and installation techniques are intact in order to save you time and resources.
- Rapid Prototyping: Rapid prototyping is a great benefit that can be used at the beginning of a project to test designs before production begins. Our highly sought-after rapid prototyping services are used to help ensure your windows and doors are always a perfect fit.
AVI has a long history of working with a variety of residential projects from remodeling to new construction and historic restoration. Together, AVI and Marvin have the products and educational resources to help you get the project done right and done beautifully.
- For all your Energy Codes & Sizing specifications, click here
- Egress: To ensure your project meets egress requirements
- Building Codes:
– For specific coding information, please contact an AVI expert at
- Marvin Replacement Contractor Center
- Marvin Builder/Remodeler Center
- The National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) is the only independent national association dedicated solely to the remodeling industry. NARI’s goal is to help homeowners find the right professional partner to do their remodeling.
- The Greater Atlanta Home Builders Association (HBA) is a not-for-profit professional trade association dedicated to promoting, protecting and preserving the homebuilding industry as a viable economic force in the Atlanta area.
Visit our residential gallery and case studies for inspiration for your next remodeling project and see how grand Marvin installations look after construction is complete: