Signs It’s Time to Replace
Drafty windows. Windows that stick. Loss of energy efficiency. Look for these signs to help you determine if replacing your windows (and doors) should be the next project on your home improvement list.
- Operation has become difficult
- They’re drafty (loss of energy efficiency)
- There is condensation between the glass panes
- Water stains, chipping or deterioration on or around the window
- Your home needs a makeover
- You want to reduce your energy bill
We know how complicated replacing your windows can be, so we’re here to help simplify the process. You will find everything you need on this page to get started on your replacement project.